Wednesday 20 June 2012

Kisses by Australian Gold

 When it comes to after-tan lotions, I have to admit- I have a favourite brand. Austrailian Gold is certainly the most well known brand out there. So,  I just wanted to write a quick note on this inexpensive, quality after-tan product that will keep your skin absolutely kiss-able (clever, right? Ha-ha.)

When I first used this lotion- the answer to Australian Gold’s Forever After- I was instantly enthralled by the scent. To me, Kisses smells like a combination of melon and cucumber. Not only does it smell amazing (and trust me, people are constantly asking me what I’m wearing), it applies like a dream and is thick enough to keep your skin hydrated all day long (seriously!). The nourishing hemp seed extract and additional lipocare anti-wrinkle & firming formula is a must for bikini season. (I’ve actually noticed my tummy is firmer. I repeat, firmer.)
                   My favourite after-tan product! Have another favourite? Comment below & let me know!

 Now go get this must-have for $20.00 at your local salon. OR go here to get your fix delivered- http://www.amazon.com/Australian-Gold-Moisturizer-Extract-Anti-Aging/dp/B0012C8TXU

PS- For best results: Apply 2-3 hours after outdoor or indoor tanning.

Love, 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment