Wednesday 22 February 2012

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes..

I have always considered myself a bit of a mascara connoisseur and when I heard the name "doll lashes"-- I knew I had to try out one of Lancome's best selling products for myself (Also a best seller at Sephora stores). From the get go, I could tell Doll Lashes had a bit of an edge on the competition. Though it sells for about $31(Canadian), Doll Lashes is both paraben AND sulfate free- a nice bonus for those of us who hate all the added junk in our make up.
                                                      Above: myself-- getting beautified :)

So, what exactly are Doll Lashes you ask? Well let me answer that- "Doll Lashes" provide a fuss free, wide eyed look (think doe-eyed and flirty). The brush is also noteworthy- a sort of "cone shaped" brush that allows you to easily grab tiny, unruly lashes with the end of it. Further, the unique brush grabs the proper amount of mascara which helps to hinder clumps and goop. I have also noticed that the mascara holds very nicely for a full 24 hours, and by that I mean you get little to none of that annoying mascara crumbling late in the day. The wand allows you to grab just the right amount of mascara, leading to volumized, thick, to-die-for (REAL) lashes.

Above: Doll Lashes unique, "cone shaped" brush promotes both lash length and volume.

Stash or Trash? This is another keeper, ladies! If you're sick of wearing false lashes (can I get an a-men?!), Doll Lashes by Lancome is a MUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment